If you are still missing the dessert part from your Christmas menu, this recipe is for you, Friend!
Everybody loves a good ol’ bundt cake at the holiday table.
This one has no added sugar.
Is made with whole-wheat flour.
And also infused with coffee!
Add some dark chocolate cream and freeze-dried raspberries to the equation and there you have it!
This delicious coffee bundt cake that is perfect as a Christmas dessert or for breakfast on Christmas morning. It will be a hit with your friends & family for sure!
It’s so easy to make and is not your boring, crumbly bundt cake. Instead, it is moist and fluffy!
No one will be able to tell that this cake actually has no regular sugar in it and is also made with whole-wheat flour to maintain nutritional value.
The lovely bitterness of dark chocolate cream & the tanginess of raspberries put the crown on top of this cake.
That chocolate cream though!
As for the coffee-infusion, I listed regular espresso among the ingredients below, but I have tried making this cake with flavored coffee too and it’s so good! Try hazelnut or raspberry-dark chocolate for a gourmet kick.
I would really love your feedback on this recipe, so if you decide to make it, be sure to let me know in the comments or snap a pic and tag #allwithzest on Facebook or Instagram. 🙂
Christmas Coffee Bundt Cake With Dark Chocolate Cream & Freeze-dried Raspberries
Prep time: 15 min
Baking: 45 min
Total: 60 min
Yield: one bundt cake
For the bundt cake:
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup/130 g erythritol
- 1/3 cup/95 ml pure maple syrup
- 5.3 oz/150 g grass-fed butter, cut to cubes
- 6 fl. oz/150 ml organic coconut milk
- 1 cup/250 ml espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 4 cups/450 g whole-wheat flour
- 20 g/1.5 tsp baking powder
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
For the topping:
- 5.3 oz/150 g dark chocolate, at least 70% cacao content
- 1/3 cup/80 ml heavy cream
- A handful of freeze-dried raspberries
- Start preheating oven to 190 ℃ / 370 F.
- While the oven is heating, pop in butter in a small metal/glass bowl to melt it for a couple of minutes. (Alternatively, you can do this on the stove as well.)
- Grease & flour a large (11 cm tall) bundt cake pan.
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder & add salt.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, erythritol, maple syrup and the melted butter for a few minutes with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Pour in espresso and coconut milk.
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly, in three parts, using a spatula now.
- Pour the mixture into your greased bundt cake pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the chocolate cream: start heating heavy cream in a pot over low heat and add chocolate to melt, stirring with a hand whisk.
- Once cooled to room temperature, spread it on top of your bundt cake and/or on your slices. Now sprinkle freeze-dried raspberries on top.
- Note: Make sure to keep your bundt cake in a cool place because of the heavy cream in your dark chocolate cream.
Visszajelzés: Happy Hormones Dark Hot Chocolate With Maca Root Powder – All With Zest