You know when a recipe says 15-minute lunch or dinner idea?
Yeah well, those normally take me around 30, if I’m honest.
This one, on the other hand, really does take ONLY 15 minutes of your time to prepare. So quick, so delicious!
This is a gluten- and dairy-free dish that is ready within a blink of an eye! Well, I mean, if you blink reaaaally slowly…. but seriously… no spending hours in the kitchen, plus it’s so good & creamy and indulgent.
Feel free to double the amounts if you are cooking for more!
I hope you give it a try, if you do, please let me know your thoughts and say hi on Instagram. 😊
Garlicky-spinach gluten-free pasta with sundried tomatoes
Prep time/Cooking time: 15 min
Total: 15 min
Yield: 2 servings
- 180-200 g uncooked pasta (I used gluten-free spaghetti)
- 1 Tbs ghee or coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- Around 3 cups fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt & pepper
- A handful of sundried tomatoes conserved in olive oil
1. Cook pasta in boiling water (mine took about 10 minutes).
2. In the meantime wash, rinse & chop fresh spinach and start heating ghee/coconut oil in a skillet.
3. Add minced garlic and spinach, give it a stir and cook under a lid until spinach is soft.
4. Add coconut cream, wine, salt & pep, nutmeg, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
5. Combine with your pasta & add a handful of sundried tomatoes on top.